View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Anticipation Junkie

palolo, this thread will likely be moved to the CF subforum, but just like when this question is asked regarding wood guitars, there’s no simple or right answer. I own Emerald and Composite Acoustics CF guitars and am currently lusting for a Blackbird Savoy. Both of mine are great, but so are offerings from others such as Rainsong, Journey and Leviora...the best known 6. Most offer a range of sizes and customization options, and each has their own feel and voice.....all are high quality ranging in price from $1k-$5k. A thread very similar to this was posted yesterday be AGFer zmf and was quickly moved to the CF subforum where he is receiving many informative replies. He admitted he didn’t even know that subforum exists. If you’re really inquisitive about CF guitars, do yourself a favor and spend some time learning about them in the CF subforum.

Last edited by Acousticado; 11-11-2017 at 02:14 PM.