View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
That is a stunning Eastman, but you are not allowed to post pictures of wood guitars in the CF forums. LOL Just kidding! It is a striking guitar, you ask a tough question, it will be interesting to see how the captain answers, I'm not a finger style player, but I play my X7 and X20 about 50/50. Both wonderful guitars, but different. To me the X7 has more of a fundamental tone, where as the X20 is more resonant, louder and fuller sounding. The sound just blooms out of that sound hole right into your face and the room. If I could have only one, it would be the X20. You may notice that there's several of us here that after we buy one, we usually add the other, no matter which one we purchase first. Good luck with your search.

I should add that I live in Payson, just up the hill from you....you are welcome to play my Emeralds.
Thanks, jd, for your thoughts. I've been mulling over purchase of a CF guitar for a couple of year and just haven't gotten a round tuit, as they say. I know very little about them, but I get the impression that the Emeralds have a good sound and good quality. The X20 would likely be how I would go. Is it about the size of a OO, or a OOO?

Payson... wonderful place to be, especially this time of year!