View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:56 AM

thanks very much guys i'm waiting on a quote from my local music shop to see how much they can order one in for me, i'm hoping it'll be the same as what ive seen online but with a set up and maybe some strings thrown in. I've got a good gig bag i can use for it that they threw in with a guitar a couple years back so that's no problem, my brother could always do with a hard shell case if it came with one.

family comes first, it would just weigh on my mind if i knew i could help by selling it i would feel too selfish if i didn't. I do have the money saved for another handmade guitar so there's that too look forward too but again the economy is pretty bad atm so i'd like too wait and see what happens, perhaps around spring time i'll do something with it in the meantime it's baritone all the way!

"If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it Chuck Berry" - John Lennon

A fun thing to do at public restrooms is to wait until someone leaves, then click your stopwatch and write something down in a notebook