View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 03:32 AM

Thanks island

Yeah Ben can play he has a Berkly degree I believe . Ben started off on violin of all things . He's put time into developing his ear and researching the whole tonal thing which I guess most luthers do or maybe not I don't know lol
He also has won some gold music award in the Reno area for original music . I don't have all the facts though.

Anyways Ben does vids for all his builds which is cool . One thing I like about Ben is he seems to really enjoy what he does with a child like glee like everything is a new experience full of wonder one super cool guy . I have admire that , that and the looks of his guitars is why I chose him to build mine .

I'm glad We both enjoyed the build as it's a first for me obviously but a first for Ben in building with the Lucky strike and African Blackwood . I hope to see him do another ABW build to follow along with.

I'll have the guitar in hand Friday and will try to do a vid and pics and post in general as NGD . I'm not good at videos and editing but I'll try lol you can dress me up but I'll still get dirty lol

-----------
Acoustics,
Ben Wilborn Gloria
Breedlove Ed Gerhard signature master class jumbo
Blueridge BR180A
Blueridge BR 283A
Blueridge BR180-12
Guild F212XLCE
Guild CV-1
Guild CO-2CE
Recording king RO-328
-----------