View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1960 View Post
Has anyone heard that Apple addressed any specific issue regarding the Mac Studio M1 Max fans? I'm wondering if it's still a hit or miss issue, or if the problem has been resolved and no one need worry about it anymore.
First you have the people who like to complain...when there really isn't a problem in the first place. It just makes them feel like they are somebody when they put the big guys down. And Media gives them that platform.

Then there might be those people that are hired by a competing company to put the scare into people...in hopes that they will switch back to PC's.

And Then there are those people who just like to instill Chaos /Fear. So they run with what ever small complaints there are and turn it into big ones.

And then there are those Writers and editors who make money by creating controversy. Profession writers, write as fast as they can to finish up, get paid and go on the next assignment. This is why, you should be careful about all Statistics. You can make just about any statistic work for or against your needs. Even these scientists are working under grants. They have the same objective...deliver controversy and then get hired to move on to the next assignment for more money.

Let us not forget that AI, is probably helping of those types of people.
In today's Yahoo news....They show a picture of Paul & Ringo and the Article is about the Eagles. Hmmm?

For myself, my ...I can not hear my fan at all on my Mac Studio M1 max until I get two inches away...and even then, I have to strain to hear but the softest whisper of my fan.