View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 01:43 PM

Great to hear from you guys!! So far I intend on staying with Elixirs. I have, however tried Polyweb instead on Nanoweb. I like them both but I think I'll go back to Nanoweb. I haven't heard the Enhanced model yet but I REALLY love my Vintage Legacy AE. I sold a Flextone amp, a Carvin DC120(12 string electric) and Carvin AE185 to pay for my Legacy AE and I've never looked back. I can't say enough about the awesome tone and of course, durability of this guitar. I think eventually when the word really gets out about this company they will really cut into everyone else's sales. I bought mine from Shoreline Acoustic without ever hearing it or seeing it until it arrived and I couldn't be more happy with mine. Now this is only my personal opinion but to me it really doesn't make sense to buy a wooden guitar if you can afford a CA. It really says a lot to hear you Bluegrass folks praising these guitars because you are sticklers for great tone. I use to play bluegrass as a kid(5-string banjo) but now I play mostly worship music. If I could have any guitar in the world I would take a CA.