View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:43 PM

Kinda OT, but for you F360S owners out there, how are the bridges holding up and how's the tone? My lam-top F360 has a decent bass response and sustain (though the mids are muted and the trebles brittle) but due to extended periods of storage under full string tension and above 80*F temps the top has bellied and the bridge has lifted up on occasion.

Also, has anyone with a 30+/- year-old lawsuit Tak had a neck reset done? If so, did you go through with it and were you able to justify the cost? Mine needed one but the cost would have exceeded the value of the guitar so I had the luthier put a block underneath the fretboard extension instead to help shore up the neck joint. It's holding but it ain't pretty. Still the guitar has been getting the majority of my playing time, though sometimes I wonder if the tone would be better if it had had a solid top.