View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 03:18 PM
There is none like you.

Default F/S 1997 914ce "Cindy" W Florentine.

Its with a heavy heart that i list this master piece for sale you all know the story behind it. Its a 1997 Taylor 914ce with a florentine cut and comes with pink poodle case guitar has a fishman under saddle pick up installed. This guitar was bought from a private/player /collector and there has been a lot of people on the AGF that have played it and have saw it first hand. The guitar sounds like it fell from heaven and was made by angeles. The guitar has about 3 nicks on the top and there is a clear pick guard installed some light marks from strumming. The back and sides are in mint cond. Fretts are in great shape neck is sweet

I am beyond bumed!!! and a broken refrigerator forces this sale plus we are moving we just found a house to rent that we did not expect to get but we did and i just spent some money on another 914ce that i can not return I TRYED !!! and the one i just bought is dead mint not a ding on it and it will take this ones place. Any one have a frig out there???? This 914ce is clean and below you will find pictures even one with Dennis IQ below2 playing it...

Price is $ 3600.00 shipt case included well there you have it..(sigh) PM thanks

Me holding it....