View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 11:24 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarfan View Post
Wow! Looks wonderful. You are right ... getting close. Who would have thought you and I would be homestretching at the same time.
Dennis, it DID look that way, but it doesn't look that way now. But, I'm guessing yours in to you by now...looking forward to hearing your enthusiasm with your new baby. What a beauty!! Happy for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j. Kinnaird View Post
Not paying your way, but it looks like we have an extra room
Thanks for the offer of the room! I surely and truly wouldn't have expected anyone to pay my way...just jokin' . Unfortunately not going to be able to make the trip anyway as I have a lot going on in the fall. Guitar shows are great for people who have more flexible calendars, and mine just is a bit constrained right now. Not to mention, the shows are perfect for people looking for stable additions and with lots of budget flexibility...my stable is pretty full and my budget is consequently somewhat out of balance as usual .

A few people have asked me about when this one will be finished. The answer is that I really don't know. John has several (three I believe) that he is trying to get ready for the show, and another custom or two he is finishing. As such I think mine may be on the proverbial back burner until those builds are well along or done. Besides, we still haven't settled the neck design question, fingerboard, headstock, etc etc. So, I'm sure you all will know when I know.

Until then, I have good stuff to play so no worries .

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!