View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 04:17 PM

Cool, thanks for the idea man. Just have a couple things to clarify. So for the ABY box.. (because i've never used one before) would than be running 2 lines into it and one line into the board? I would like to avoid running 2 lines into the board as it gives me less control "at my feet" if you will to adjust sounds. I was hoping to run into my LS-2 line selector, as it have knobs A + B which I thought I could maybe use to control the sound? At least this way I am not running to the board (which may be far away from where I am set up). Can you tell me if this would work? and exactly what an ABY box would do (would like to see it in a simple wiring diagram if possible)

also, I was confused about this the second: Try it with your existing pickup before investing in a different type. I am going to guess that using a magnetic sound hole pickup will work better with distortion

sounds like you are telling me to use the existing pickup in the guitar... but at the same time telling me that a sound hole pickup works better?

The DI idea, I completely agree with.. will have to look into that one. Do you use distortion with your electric? .. if so what does your setup look like?
Cheers