View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Kindnes View Post
This is a world wide forum, prices will vary. If that video is you playing the actual guitar and you like it, then all you have to do is check out the prices locally and make an offer. Our opinions really don't count for much.

I live in Ireland and have owned and played many Lowdens over the years, they are all fine guitars.
First it's me playing the guitar. Second, I know to check local prices and understand the economics of guitars ... I happen to own over 14 guitars. If it was as easy as checking local prices and determining if this was in line e with them then I would do that. There were NO comparable locally and even Reverb did not have much on sold S25customs ... hence, is why I asked here. And yes I know it's an international forum and prices differ from Needham Massachusetts where I live and Ireland.

Lastly, I know enough from my Economic studies that price is always determined by the value of the consumer who acquires it.... one man might purchase an item for an amount that another would walk away from.