View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 06:36 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biosphere View Post
It's unfortunate to hear that Eastman beats Bedell in the low-end register, as Eastmans are already pretty bright (almost too bright) in my opinion.
Hi Biosphere
You are reading an 8 year old thread…not sure that is giving current info. My experience with Eastman is not what you expressed (almost too bright).

But it's been more than 5 years since I played either an Eastman or Bedell (and I have been favorably impressed by both brands with the guitars that I've played).

I've played 2 Bedell, and they were stellar…amazing actually. I was actually surprised when playing the first one.

When I heard the price my friend had paid, I was tempted to pursue one for myself, but the place that sold it to him was no longer in business.

I love guitars with a lot of sustain, and dynamic range (volume). The Bedells I played both had this in quantities I did not expect.

Like all guitars, buying over the internet is a risk. I'm not sure the two I played are typical, but they sure receive great reviews on this forum.

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…