The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Classifieds - Guitars (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   For Sale: 07 R.Taylor 1c Swiss Moon Spruce/EIR/Addie SOLD AGF (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472912)

Guitars44me 06-10-2017 11:44 AM

07 R.Taylor 1c Swiss Moon Spruce/EIR/Addie SOLD AGF

Hey gang. Time to sell a few... So this beauty is back on the block...

SOLD AGF,

Swiss Moon Spruce, Addie braces, very nice EIR, cut, pretty ab FB dots, slim carve neck, and ES 1.3 which even Taylor says sounds most like a condenser Mic, and better for solo. Rips thru my Fire Eye Pre Amp!!!!

This Listed for over $6,300,as it has over $1,900 in upgrades!

Just back 8/22/17 from Tim Luranc where she got an inspection, slight neck reset and nice full buff! And set me back a few ducats...

Must mention I changed the strings recently and realized the truss rod cover is cracked. I will try to get another from Tim.

Sounds better than ever, and it always sounded fantastic!

Set Up and Dialed in by Tim Luranc at Taylor, with an ES1.3 upgrade!

Prefer outright sale at this time.

I have put this on the block a couple times before and then changed my mind after playing it! For good reason.

Has an amazingly comfy R.T Slim Carve neck. If you have BIG hands this might not be for you, sorry!

Many pics, and Read ALL ABOUT IT HERE:

https://reverb.com/item/201284-2007-...ie-braces-ohsc

Play on AGF!

Cheers

Paul

invguy921 06-10-2017 10:04 PM

This is a super great guitar at a fantastic price. i almost bought this guitar a while back and Paul decided to keep it. You don't see a lot of RT's with a cutaway, and the Moon spruce is really special as well. Just a really nice instrument!

You won't find a better guy to work with than Paul. Buy with confidence!

Chedeng88 06-10-2017 10:50 PM

+1

Nice deal on an RT especially with the ES upgrade and TLC (Tim Luranc Care) package. Someone will be delighted with this one!

Carmel Cedar 06-11-2017 08:45 AM

WOW - he's selling his long term keeper! This one always seemed amazing. RT's are the best, as is Paul. :up::up::up:

Brian55 06-11-2017 01:09 PM

RT Moon spruce

There are a lot of more talented guitarists here commenting on this axe already, but I will simply say I had this guitar in my possession for a couple weeks a few months ago, as Paul graciously let me drool over it. The condition is prime, the sound is amazing, and the action is to die for.

I'll just lend my voice, as someone who has played this, saying there are no disappointments with this for the future owner ..... that's for sure. The price Paul is asking is more than fair as well.
Brian

dcameron 06-11-2017 09:57 PM

Almost exactly what I've been looking for (I like the Style 2 size). Now I'll be rationalizing, thinking "but there's not that much difference in size...". And a friend needs a ride right past there (from Arizona). Hmmmmm...

Guitars44me 06-11-2017 10:16 PM

My goodness...

Many thanks to all! Mike, Rye, Andy, Brian. I appreciate the bumps and props!

Brian, I did not find any drool on it when I got it back from you. Haha

dcameron, you are certainly welcome to come on by and check her out! I am in the little town of Descanso, about 50 miles east of Downtown San Diego. We are only about 3 miles off interstate 8. Bring money, as you will not want to leave without this guitar.

I always like to meet fellow AGFers! Whether or not they buy my instruments!!!

And you are right, it is only a bit larger than a style 2. Sounds much larger, though.

This one is a very cool axe!

Cheers, all

Paul

dcameron 06-12-2017 08:28 AM

Sending a PM shortly...

roberts 06-18-2017 11:33 AM

Great looking guitar, Paul. Surprised it's still here. Best with this....Robert

invguy921 06-18-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberts (Post 5379033)
Great looking guitar, Paul. Surprised it's still here. Best with this....Robert

+1 more person who is surprised this is still here!! What a nice guitar for the money!

palolowarrior 06-18-2017 12:31 PM

Paul...say it isn't so.

This has been in your stable for so long.
Isn't this one of your sweet dreams babies?
Great price.

Carmel Cedar 06-26-2017 06:17 PM

CRAZY LOW PRICE for an awesome RT!!!

Chedeng88 07-12-2017 08:04 PM

This gorgeous RT deserves to be on the 1st page!

Guitars44me 08-22-2017 09:10 AM

She's BACK

Finally back from buff and dial with Tim L.

Still has a very few minor signs of play but pretty dang clean indeed.

I still have too many and #4 on the way from John Kinnaird! Holy Moly...

This one is a peach! Tim, Cindy and Steve all say I should keep her, but something must go!

Cheers

Paul

palolowarrior 08-25-2017 01:23 PM

Paul...I would just put her back on the rack.
It's your first holy grail.