The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Classifieds - Guitars (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Emerald X20 Artisan w/Anthem pickup - SOLD!!!! (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463778)

jwhelan56 03-19-2017 07:52 PM

Emerald X20 Artisan w/Anthem pickup - SOLD!!!!

The guitar is SOLD!! Thanks AGF~~

I am looking to see if there's interest in this guitar that I have had since about Thanksgiving. This guitar was available at Emerald back then, so I pulled the trigger to get it and see if I liked the Emerald guitars.

Turns out I didn't..........I LOVED IT!!!

Now that I know what these beauties sound like, I'm wanting to order another one. Only this time I will get the same guitar in green with the "Woody"quilted maple overlay.

Since I don't really need two of them, I've decided to move this one in order to pay for the one I want to order. This guitar was $2,100 new with hardshell Hiscox case. I would say the condition is still ''As New". And, no wait to get one from Emerald which tends to run approx. 5 months or so.

I'm asking $1,900 and will INCLUDE SHIPPING to lower 48. As indicated above, the guitar is only a few months old. Not interested in any trades. The photo is the exact guitar you will receive, as this is one of the hi-res photos that Emerald took of the guitar prior to shipping it from Donegal, Ireland. I will include the thumb drive with the hi-res photos of this guitar to the buyer.

Thanks for looking!
http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...psuddk2gmf.jpg

jwhelan56 03-20-2017 08:38 AM

Start your work week off right, and invest in a guitar you will never have to worry about!!

This is one great instrument! Act now, quantities are limited........;)

doodahdoug 03-20-2017 05:04 PM

I first took notice of the Emerald X-20 several months ago and reached out to Jim to see if he would allow me come check out his guitar which I'd seen in a NGD post. He was gracious enough to oblige my curiosity and it was worth the drive. I was impressed how good it sounded both unplugged and through an amp and really liked the design and comfort of the guitar.

I invited him over last week to play guitars and this time I got to spend some quality time with his X-20 and confirmed my initial impressions. The playability, sound and design are all impressive. The beveled top makes it really comfortable to play even with the deep body.

I now have a couple of guitars incoming or I would be first in line for this guitar.
Someone in the market for a stylish great sounding CF guitar will be very happy with this one.

Good luck with your sale Jim and I look forward to checking out your custom X-20 Woodie this Summer. :guitar:

jwhelan56 03-21-2017 09:49 AM

Back to the top for a beautiful Tuesday!!!

Puerto Player 03-21-2017 11:57 AM

Honestly, I'd buy this from you, but it's the exact guitar I have now! I'd like to pick another one up since I'm leaving the one I have at our place in Mexico. But I was hoping for a different color! Not that it matters much since I'm color-blind. Great guitar. I may have one made with a neck that's just a little narrower at the body, but I love the one I have.

jwhelan56 03-21-2017 02:33 PM

Mr. Puerto,

If you love yours (and why wouldn't you!), and you're color blind, sounds like a match made in heaven!!! ;)

PM me if you want to discuss further.

Thanks!

jwhelan56 03-22-2017 07:20 AM

Bump for a Hump Day with pricing adjustment and including shipping now. Come get you an Emerald Pot ó Gold!!! :guitar:

Redmilk 03-22-2017 06:47 PM

Just PM'd ya! 👍

jwhelan56 03-23-2017 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmilk (Post 5278098)
Just PM'd ya! 👍

Hey Redmilk,

I don't have a PM from you. Please try again.

Thanks!

Cowboyluvguitar 03-25-2017 11:50 PM

Hi, Jim
I just sent you pm.