The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Marketplace (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   The Golden Era Guitar - Website Launch! (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=500043)

Marcus Wong 02-13-2018 08:56 AM

The Golden Era Guitar - Website Launch!

Hey guys! I'm very proud to announce the launch of our website which you may find at:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com

You may check it out to see which luthiers we represent, guitars for sale, incoming builds, videos and our contact information.

We will be uploading videos to showcase guitars for sale, as well as videos which touch on important subjects about luthier built instruments. So hit the subscribe button on our YouTube channel to be notified of new uploads :up:

Here is a brief introduction video to our company, with a couple more videos to follow in the subsequent days - enjoy!

printer2 02-13-2018 09:18 AM

Checked out your site it looks good. Also watched your shut up and dance video, normally the tapping thing gets to me by half way through but you used it to augment the song rather than stand out, really well done.

Neelix 02-13-2018 09:19 AM

Congratulations Marcus!!!

I wish you many,many years of prosperity and joy!

Your list of luthiers is very impressive my friend!

Looking forward to being a client of yours in the near future!

All the best to you and The Golden Era Guitar!

AlanHw 02-13-2018 09:52 AM

Marcus, that introduction video is very nice and friendly~ Great that I get to hear your voice!

iim7V7IM7 02-13-2018 03:44 PM

Best of luck Marcus with your new venture...:)

Erithon 02-13-2018 03:49 PM

The website looks great! Nice UX design. Very modern, very professional.
Good luck with the business!

virob 02-13-2018 04:45 PM

Very nice website. Wish you all the best and much success. You're going to have a lot of fun with all those guitars.

Marcus Wong 02-14-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by printer2 (Post 5637729)
Checked out your site it looks good. Also watched your shut up and dance video, normally the tapping thing gets to me by half way through but you used it to augment the song rather than stand out, really well done.

Thank you Fred! I do try to make my tapping a bit more tasteful, not that I succeed every time. Michael Chapdelaine's pieces are often what I feel that I should aim for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neelix (Post 5637730)
Congratulations Marcus!!!

I wish you many,many years of prosperity and joy!

Your list of luthiers is very impressive my friend!

Looking forward to being a client of yours in the near future!

All the best to you and The Golden Era Guitar!

Thank you so much Paul! And I look forward to being at your service :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanHw (Post 5637768)
Marcus, that introduction video is very nice and friendly~ Great that I get to hear your voice!

Thanks Alan! I am a bit conscious about my voice as I don't quite speak American/British English, but life is too short to worry about such matters :p

Marcus Wong 02-14-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iim7V7IM7 (Post 5638187)
Best of luck Marcus with your new venture...:)

Thanks for your well wishes Bob!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erithon (Post 5638192)
The website looks great! Nice UX design. Very modern, very professional.
Good luck with the business!

I won't lie, had to Google what UX (User Xperience) was haha that was very much what I was aiming to achieve so thank you for appreciating it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by virob (Post 5638251)
Very nice website. Wish you all the best and much success. You're going to have a lot of fun with all those guitars.

Thanks Mike! That is my intention :evilgrin:

mikealpine 02-14-2018 12:43 PM

Congratulations, and wishes for much success to you and the builders you represent! One thing I noticed is the "Find Out More" buttons under the Incoming Guitars don't work. Not sure if you are aware. Other than that, the site is easy to follow and has great information. Looking forward to seeing how things develop for you!

vintageparlors 02-14-2018 04:12 PM

Good for you, Marcus
Live long and prosper.

SoCalSurf 02-14-2018 06:17 PM

Good luck on this adventure! The guitars are your website look awesome.

Marcus Wong 02-15-2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikealpine (Post 5639290)
Congratulations, and wishes for much success to you and the builders you represent! One thing I noticed is the "Find Out More" buttons under the Incoming Guitars don't work. Not sure if you are aware. Other than that, the site is easy to follow and has great information. Looking forward to seeing how things develop for you!

Hey Mike, thanks so much!

And yes, that part is still a work in progress. As I have yet to finalise some of the specs, the pages are currently still empty. They will be updated in due time! But if you or anyone is interested in any of the incoming guitars or would like to find out more, you can always drop me a PM/e-mail :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintageparlors (Post 5639514)
Good for you, Marcus
Live long and prosper.

Thank you Steve! I'll do my best :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalSurf (Post 5639646)
Good luck on this adventure! The guitars are your website look awesome.

Thank you! I am very excited to try them out myself :guitar: