The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbon Fiber (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Enya X3 Pro Mini (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683499)

sparkysings 03-21-2024 09:07 AM

Enya X3 Pro Mini

I purchased this guitar about 6 months ago and can't believe how good it is.
I tried the Enya Nova Go 1st and returned it as it wouldn't stay in tune and was just not doing it for me.
The X3 Pro Mini cost me $425 CND with tax and it's a great travel guitar and of course, has all the onboard effects you'll need on the road.
Anyone else have this guitar and what's your opinion?

SpruceTop 03-21-2024 03:38 PM

Sparky, as an Enya owner (X4 Pro) all I can say is that Enya is on to something! Enjoy Your Enya X3 Pro Mini!

Aspiring 03-23-2024 10:12 AM

I wish they made one of the minis with a wider neck and I would be all over it.

I had a recent thread where I took the neck off my x4 pro full size and used a Klos travel bag for it. The minis would be an even better travel variant.

kenstogie 04-25-2024 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkysings (Post 7431038)
I purchased this guitar about 6 months ago and can't believe how good it is.
I tried the Enya Nova Go 1st and returned it as it wouldn't stay in tune and was just not doing it for me.
The X3 Pro Mini cost me $425 CND with tax and it's a great travel guitar and of course, has all the onboard effects you'll need on the road.
Anyone else have this guitar and what's your opinion?

I saw a 20% off coupon on AMazon and that made this about $300 OTD so of course I bought it..... Gets delivered tomorrow... if it's good I keep it if its mediocre back it goes.....

craybob 04-25-2024 08:41 AM

electronics not working

I just received a new X-3 pro mini (Amazon). I charged it up first thing out of the box. A green light on the button will blink while charging and then stays on when full charge is reached. When I unplug the charging cable the button will not do anything. I cannot get the App to connect or recognize the guitar. I tried the reset button which did nothing. The included paperwork provides no help. Any suggestions before I get a return authorization?

sparkysings 04-26-2024 10:30 AM

Try turning the button all the way to the right (max effect). If is too far to the left, you can't change effects

jdinco 05-01-2024 08:20 AM

I've had one for about 3 weeks now, I like it and find myself picking it up more than I thought I would. Had to lower the saddle a bit, but it plays very nice now. For $271. it's hard to beat. Not a giant killer or anything like that, just a lot of fun to play and sounds decent.

kenstogie 05-05-2024 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdinco (Post 7452959)
I've had one for about 3 weeks now, I like it and find myself picking it up more than I thought I would. Had to lower the saddle a bit, but it plays very nice now. For $271. it's hard to beat. Not a giant killer or anything like that, just a lot of fun to play and sounds decent.

Yea I do think I could lower the saddle/sand it down and get better action out of it.... make it even better.... but that would be a first for me so I am a little apprehensive about it as I don't want to screw with a guitar I like alot as is.